The Best Generation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Generation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Other languages in the server.

Go down 
+4
JPK
tArAn
.TbG#$low
Charmcaster
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

Other languages in the server. Empty
PostSubject: Other languages in the server.   Other languages in the server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:54 am

Atm we only got dutch and english as our server languages. No others allowed.
*we should keep it that way - only pm's and fireteam in other languages*
But Mateo, ampfe and scyzor know the rules and still keep insulting and laughing with other players in polish.
I muted them and kicked them already after 3 warnings, wich are 2 to much cuz we got a frigging banner that only english and dutch is allowed. Their reaction was: but we don't understand what u say in english.
My reaction to all players with that answer: Find a server in your own language if you don't understand english.

(Note: Wolfenstein was sold as an 18+ game before it was downloadable so I think this is a good decision)
Back to top Go down
.TbG#$low

.TbG#$low

PostSubject: Re: Other languages in the server.   Other languages in the server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:29 pm

I don't really get your last sentence o.0
Back to top Go down
tArAn

tArAn

PostSubject: Re: Other languages in the server.   Other languages in the server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:32 pm

cant agree more kate, hate the German talking and polish or whatever language it is
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: Other languages in the server.   Other languages in the server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Yoo
-Everybody knows that we germans -LeonN,Prinzer,some Randoms who play on the server, and me- speak alot german on the server :X
but if someone is pissed off and tell us to stop, then we stop talking in german :o) :)

-Tbh i know its annoying if you dont understand what other ppl. talking about on the server, but i dont understand why dutch is allowed :S
Its a international clan, isnt it ? :) :D
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

PostSubject: Re: Other languages in the server.   Other languages in the server. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:35 pm

.TbG#xanoOma' wrote:
Yoo
-Everybody knows that we germans -LeonN,Prinzer,some Randoms who play on the server, and me- speak alot german on the server :X
but if someone is pissed off and tell us to stop, then we stop talking in german :o) :)

-Tbh i know its annoying if you dont understand what other ppl. talking about on the server, but i dont understand why dutch is allowed :S
Its a international clan, isnt it ? :) :D
agreed whit friend here you speak dutch and my screen looks like some one is talking drunk, no offense but why dutch is allowed when others aren't swim
Back to top Go down
.TbG#AnarchY
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Other languages in the server.   Other languages in the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:05 am

Look, we just allow only dutch and english on oure server becouse most of oure admins understand what they say, in both languages. Maybe if we have more higher admins who are german/polish, another language can be allowed.. Got it? ^^

And btw, kate, i'm no 18 xD
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

PostSubject: Re: Other languages in the server.   Other languages in the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 7:55 am

.TbG#$low wrote:
I don't really get your last sentence o.0

The game u play was only for 18+ people before it was downloadable.
Back to top Go down
Z!pp0

PostSubject: Re: Other languages in the server.   Other languages in the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 10:59 am

half of our members is dutch
and btw prinz understands a little dutch
Back to top Go down
prinzer

prinzer

PostSubject: Re: Other languages in the server.   Other languages in the server. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 11:07 am

Z!pp0 wrote:
half of our members is dutch
and btw prinz understands a little dutch
but only a little bit sad and only some words 0.0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Other languages in the server.   Other languages in the server. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Other languages in the server.
Page 1 of 1