The Best Generation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Generation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fights on .TbG#-clan server .

Go down 
+4
Charmcaster
.TbG#BeeSt_
[R]eality'
.TbG#IrOn*
8 posters
AuthorMessage
.TbG#IrOn*

.TbG#IrOn*

Fights on .TbG#-clan server . Empty
PostSubject: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 9:39 am

Can i always mute if two people are fighting with calling names; will i mute only one who stated or both of them ??? Pls answer me.
Back to top Go down
[R]eality'

[R]eality'

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 1:50 pm

dude u can not mute everytime when they are argues then people wont visit tbg anymore
u can better not mute:p let that to expierenced admins
Back to top Go down
.TbG#BeeSt_

.TbG#BeeSt_

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:39 am

HAHAHAHA just a thing for analog to say becuz hes mostly involved in the fights LMAO!!!
He is right tho Matrix ure fresh,new,just in TbG it wouldnt only be more wise to let other,more expirienced admins decide it would be better for yourself,suppose u make the wrong call and get punished for it,wouldnt be good now would it =)
Back to top Go down
[R]eality'

[R]eality'

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 11:39 am

i almost never am in a fight:o
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:29 am

*ROFL*

Matrix, argue's should be solved. Unless real badly swearing is there u should let them do. First warn, perhaps slap next but a mute for an argue aint the solution. They will argue about it when the mute stops anyway.
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 6:22 am

What to do when there is a neonazi or something like that who says things like "Heil Hitler" (I think you know hwat that means) :-/
And btw before someone ask me
im NOT a nazi ...if i would be a nazi i even wouldnt talk to you guys
and i also hate jokes about hitler and those things...
there still guys who think all gamerans are nazis :/
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:09 am

germans, not gemerablablabla O.o :b

If someone starts talking incredible bs about hatefull things they can have a mute, just !mute 300 s then
(mute for 300secs wich is 5minutes)
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 9:23 am

Im sorry that i wrote "Germans" wrong :P
Back to top Go down
tArAn

tArAn

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 11:14 am

if there are any discussions come fight it out on the etpro server wink
Back to top Go down
.TbG#BeeSt_

.TbG#BeeSt_

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Wow brillaint tArAn,solving discussions or arguements with fights,Hmpf what if holland and belgium get into a huge clash about uhm for example the color of toiletpaper(just an example) and they start solving it with violence -.- Violence or fighting is never the solution to a problem,another lesson learned from uncle Tommy

good BOOM BOOM TOILETPAPER (srry couldnt resist =/)
Back to top Go down
tArAn

tArAn

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 1:56 pm

KebAb wrote:
Wow brillaint tArAn,solving discussions or arguements with fights,Hmpf what if holland and belgium get into a huge clash about uhm for example the color of toiletpaper(just an example) and they start solving it with violence -.- Violence or fighting is never the solution to a problem,another lesson learned from uncle Tommy

i meant in a duel peace
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 2:03 pm

KebAb wrote:

ROFL and you said you dont have humor oO
Back to top Go down
.TbG#IrOn*

.TbG#IrOn*

PostSubject: To Kebab !!!   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 3:02 pm

That is why i put this post. It's just a question. Sure i am new to .TbG# so i want to know more :)
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:31 am

I agree with that, or just fight it out on xfire.
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:15 am

.TbG#Lexilicious wrote:
I agree with that, or just fight it out on xfire.

Hmm, would you add someone on x-fire just to fight with him oO :P
Back to top Go down
prinzer

prinzer

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 9:22 am

or with pm's or fireteam if he is in same team
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:02 am

Most people fighting got eachother in their friend list via-via.
Btw, most of them are friends of eachother who start to fight because of a stupid misunderstanding or a phayled joke.
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:08 am

My advice is simple Don't start Fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fights on .TbG#-clan server .   Fights on .TbG#-clan server . I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fights on .TbG#-clan server .
Page 1 of 1