The Best Generation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Generation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys.

Go down 
+2
[R]eality'
Charmcaster
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys. Empty
PostSubject: Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys.   Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 12:56 pm

Due to a change at work i will no longer have the time to play as much on TbG server as before.
I am promoted to luietenant-major so I got a very big responsability, even bigger then I got at this moment.
Because of this responsability I will not be able to play more then +/- 2 hours a week and I don't want to fail u guys as an owner so I just leave the clan and leave all big things to Angel and AnarchY who will definatly take good care of u.
It was a pleasure being co-owner of this clan, pleasure to play with people like u.
I will visit u guys when I got the time.

- Greetz, good luck and have fun ~ Katharine -

PS: To recognise me -> I'm Charmcaster
Back to top Go down
[R]eality'

[R]eality'

PostSubject: Re: Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys.   Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:16 pm

oooh, nja hou je goed kate en veel succes met je promotie

altough, i guess tbg is going down , angel month not here, anarchy NEVER online and NEVER active on forum, and kate gone

hahaha goodluck tbg ^^
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

PostSubject: Re: Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys.   Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 1:23 pm

sad That your leave TbG. you were good Co-Owner and well i'm so sad but i'm wink when you got promotion lieutenant major big rank in army AMON . i wish you good luck and luck to your new job. and i try to watch out when Charmcaster is on TBG server swim Cya soon Kate
Back to top Go down
.TbG#$low

.TbG#$low

PostSubject: Re: Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys.   Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 06, 2009 2:08 pm

Yea we're gonna miss you sad , but I think we really need a new co-owner who is much online.
Good luck with your career in the army huh
Back to top Go down
Only

PostSubject: Re: Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys.   Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 07, 2009 9:30 am

i'll mis u 2 !

good luck
Back to top Go down
.TbG#IrOn*

.TbG#IrOn*

PostSubject: Dear Kate :)   Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2009 3:14 pm

I think everyone will miss you because you did a great job as Co-Owner. I'll miss you too!!! Bye on ET.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys.   Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kate leaves TbG - i'll miss u guys.
Page 1 of 1