The Best Generation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Generation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Freedom aint free.

Go down 
+4
JPK
Charmcaster
tArAn
Absolute
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Absolute

Absolute

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 01, 2009 2:13 pm

Never forget, that freedom aint free.

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
tArAn

tArAn

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:24 am

the american army are a bunch of dumb asses with way to expensive weapons...
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 8:50 am

True, but i didn't post this, because of them, i posted this, because of the theme. And americans are not dumbasses dude and the weaponry is only, because they got a big country and lots of money so why you think they are so dumb ass? Because you don't have such amount of weaponry huh?
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:33 am

tArAn wrote:
the american army are a bunch of dumb asses with way to expensive weapons...

1 thing: I'M NO DUMBASS!
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 9:53 am

seems to be kinda boring in the iraq
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:00 am

LOL!
Back to top Go down
tArAn

tArAn

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:03 am

Absolute wrote:
True, but i didn't post this, because of them, i posted this, because of the theme. And americans are not dumbasses dude and the weaponry is only, because they got a big country and lots of money so why you think they are so dumb ass? Because you don't have such amount of weaponry huh?
its just a fact that overall soldiers ain't that smart but their officers are. and we do got a good weaponry cause we have really good weapon factory that produces the FN guns cooking
Back to top Go down
.TbG#$low

.TbG#$low

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:19 am

Jews are the best soldiers, plus I'm sure they have weapons the US don't even know they exist.
Back to top Go down
tArAn

tArAn

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 10:25 am

.TbG#$low wrote:
Jews are the best soldiers, plus I'm sure they have weapons the US don't even know they exist.
any example? x)
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:04 am

FN guns?
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 11:07 am

OMFG
who cares about the fucking weapons?
the guys in the war give their live for their land, for us and you talk about "who has the best weapons"
Do you thibk if there is a big war, and they fight together against a other country, the soldier would sit their and say "i have the biggest weapon" " no i have" be happy that you arent in a fcking war

peace im out

and NO i dont watch my language!
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 02, 2009 12:31 pm

*Laughs* This video aint for the weapons, its for the theme just chill up guys.
Back to top Go down
tArAn

tArAn

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 9:11 am

its in the FUN section so i am making fun lmao vok
Back to top Go down
Only

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 pm

whats the name of the theme ? and wich mozart dude made it ?

ps: i got the best weapons!
Back to top Go down
.TbG#$low

.TbG#$low

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 2:12 pm

tArAn wrote:
.TbG#$low wrote:
any example? x)

If I would've known an example, it wouldn't be 'secret' anymore:-P
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 3:31 pm

i think it's 2 sided topic, wonder that. If U S A never entered WW2 in 1940. what would be all like W o n D e R swim
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 10:58 pm

The USA was forced to WW2. The Japanese started an attack on Pearl Habour. So USA the was pissed and wanted to attack Japan. But then Germany told the USA "Lets fight" and the USA decided to attack germany :P

Lil. bit history for all :P
Back to top Go down
tArAn

tArAn

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:35 am

thats what they want you to believe...
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 5:36 am

.TbG#xanoOma' wrote:
The USA was forced to WW2. The Japanese started an attack on Pearl Habour. So USA the was pissed and wanted to attack Japan. But then Germany told the USA "Lets fight" and the USA decided to attack germany :P

Lil. bit history for all :P
Germany told U.S.A to fight ??????, German's formed alliance for Japanese and there for they attacked on Pearl Harbor before U.S.A had nothing to do in WW2. that caused U.S.A to form alliance between Britain, Soviet Union and France to attack German's along fight in Pearl Harbor. so allied forces made invasion on Normandia and there's more and more swim
Back to top Go down
Only

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:30 am

so again my question ... whats the name of the song ? xD in the first video
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 9:54 am

tArAn wrote:
Absolute wrote:
its just a fact that overall soldiers ain't that smart but their officers are. and we do got a good weaponry cause we have really good weapon factory that produces the FN guns cooking

US army uses Belgian guns -> somewhere in the wallonian part of belgium there is a weapon factury wich also provided the english their thompson's during WWII.
Back to top Go down
tArAn

tArAn

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 10:27 am

.TbG#Kate' wrote:
tArAn wrote:
Absolute wrote:

US army uses Belgian guns -> somewhere in the wallonian part of belgium there is a weapon factury wich also provided the english their thompson's during WWII.
yeah , it was FNC and one of their guns is the FN F200 it RULEZ! AMON
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:32 am

These guys don't know anything about World war 2 i quess.
Back to top Go down
Lazy.
Admin
Lazy.

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:43 am

.TbG#xanoOma' wrote:
OMFG
who cares about the fucking weapons?
the guys in the war give their live for their land, for us and you talk about "who has the best weapons"
Do you thibk if there is a big war, and they fight together against a other country, the soldier would sit their and say "i have the biggest weapon" " no i have" be happy that you arent in a fcking war

peace im out

and NO i dont watch my language!

Mweheh.
AK47. the best weapon throo WW(II) rus

And whats your problem with people talking about guns...
Not like you been to a war, so what are you jamming about?
Especialy with that sort of language, change a tone kid. Freedom aint free. Jc_spa10
Back to top Go down
http://united-clans.tk
Lazy.
Admin
Lazy.

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 04, 2009 11:44 am

Ra!n wrote:
i think it's 2 sided topic, wonder that. If U S A never entered WW2 in 1940. what would be all like W o n D e R swim

The world would be Russia rus
uhu
Back to top Go down
http://united-clans.tk
Sponsored content

Freedom aint free. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Freedom aint free.   Freedom aint free. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Freedom aint free.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Best Generation. :: General discussion. :: Fun/Talk-