The Best Generation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Generation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Absolute Logging Off....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolute

Absolute

Absolute Logging Off.... Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Logging Off....   Absolute Logging Off.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 1:48 pm

Okay. The one thing is now, that i am leaving. I will come to play to your servers, but this is because im helping my friend to build a public clan (Recruiter Position) And i don't like to be Multiclanner. Im so sorry, because of the movie, but i think i will still do it and film it, so don't worry about this. I think some ppl will be happy that i leave, but some may not. I know you guys will be dissapointed after my time beign in this clan. Im not joining to the another clan, because of the Admin, im joining, because i want to help my friend and few other guys. It will be a public clan so 3-4 servers with the maps.

It is very hard to explain how good moments i have had with TbG, but as Kate said, when you once leave there is no come back. Also, fellows who have my xfire, don't delete it. And once again, i am very sorry to do this, it was a freaking hard dedicion sorry, but it is hard to choose to join TbG Or the another one *Gw|. Don't be angry and don't put bad posts to this topic please. I know you are very dissapointed to me, but i don't want to left you and have argues with ppl in this clan. I will always remember TbG and i will not stop writing on these forums. TbG, good luck on the future mates, have fun, good luck, may the team be with you and remember to drink much beer! Don't get angry about my leaving. I know it is actually quite weird, that you leave when you are only tryout, but i don't have much joices, afterall i don't want to be a multiclanner. Okay, im done with my announcement.

GOOD BYE TBG, GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN AND REMEMBER TO DRINK MUCH BEER!

I will see you guys on the future. Good bye TbG. =)

Best Regards: Absolute/Paranormal.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Logging Off....   Absolute Logging Off.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Its always bad when ppl. leave :S

Abso have fun and luck with ya public clan thingy :)
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Logging Off....   Absolute Logging Off.... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 29, 2009 11:00 pm

Thank you =) You have good luck in TbG Too and you are always welcome to our Public Clan and we hope that we will meet on scrim someday when we have more members.
Back to top Go down
samdude

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Logging Off....   Absolute Logging Off.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 2:48 am

too bad that u are leaving,take care ill remember u when im drinking beer :D
Back to top Go down
prinzer

prinzer

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Logging Off....   Absolute Logging Off.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 6:21 am

.TbG#xanoOma' wrote:
Its always bad when ppl. leave :S

Abso have fun and luck with ya public clan thingy :)
same what i want to say
Good Luck! good good
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Logging Off....   Absolute Logging Off.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:00 am

Thx, and samdude ofc you do XD
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Logging Off....   Absolute Logging Off.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 7:16 am

Oh my god, i think i maybe did the worst dedision of my life, the server lags like hell and all things are messed up. God damnit! And now i can't even come back, because i once "left" hmm...
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Logging Off....   Absolute Logging Off.... I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 9:48 am

To bad ur leaving, but have fun and good luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Absolute Logging Off....   Absolute Logging Off.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Absolute Logging Off....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Best Generation. :: General discussion. :: Announcments.-
Jump to: