The Best Generation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Generation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
[R]eality'

[R]eality'

[color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] Empty
PostSubject: [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]   [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:00 am

dear tbg members and/or visitors ,

today something happened and i want u guys to know it coz they realy crossed the line of being good leader or nice people;

there is a guy and he is called nakki<3 and he is a member of tbg, now today he was a little bit active and he spammed abit
he always said the word 'oh really' when someone did it , and so did another guy sos1
kate muted them and oke that was a good desission but then I unmuted them coz it wasn't so bad the spam

now we play a bit more and sos1 guy sais again oh realy and he got instand kick, nakki shuts up and then he gots demoted to lvl 1 and need to remove taggs and that all by kate, he asked what he did and EVERYONE begins to call him noob, like iron,imagination,kate,....
and what i don't get he sais once noob and he is out of clan and then 3maps in a row he got insulted for everything that excist in this world and kate laughs with it and don't stop it

i mangened a few times that i think kate isn't the right leader for this clan, she is going out of here lines and does things she just impulsive wants too and maybe i am not a tbg member and i don't care what happens there but this was too far, i think anarchy and angel need some serious rethinking of who is able to lead clan and who not

more i don't say
altough i'm verry pisted about what happened, nakki didn't do anything wrong in his whole tbg-membership

here some screenies

[color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] 44554610

[color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] 6591c110

[color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] 1824d610

[color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] 3cc35f10

greetz, [R]eality'
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]   [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:04 am

cant see anything that kate did wrong on your screenshots :S
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]   [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:05 am

Im very dissapointed about this. Why all people started to call me a noob etc? I just messed up a little that's all. I think all were happy when i got demoted. I was completely defenseless, but reality defended me a bit luckily. Anyways i got my lvls back and i have a new change now.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
[R]eality'

[R]eality'

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]   [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:08 am

.TbG#xanoOma' wrote:
cant see anything that kate did wrong on your screenshots :S

coz i forgot to take the screenshot but if she is honest she will admid she did this
and pls u need to shut up u weren't there so pls stop commenting everything i do :s
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]   [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:09 am

jeroen, me and nakki got a conversation in xfire.
he is still in TbG only using a different nickname.
Enjoy got muted and kicked cuz he got warned, so was Nakki.
The insults that came afterwards really weren\'t necessary I agree.

PS: Why do u say I insulted him? I never named him noob or whatever kind of insult-word.

Edit:
part of the xfire conversation.

Nakki: analog is really defending me
Nakki: he even did a topic... he is a good friend

.TbG#Kate*: I know
.TbG#Kate*: did I insult u on the server? Cuz he says I named u noob etc O.o

Nakki: i dont know

Last edited by .TbG#Kate' on Sun Jan 25, 2009 8:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]   [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:10 am

Alright if this post is only for the ppl. who where on the server at that moment why did you post the screenshots than? hmm ???
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]   [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:11 am

Xanoma, i think you should stop commenting here as he said.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]   [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:14 am

Actually I think this topic can be closed. Btw Xan -> don't spam on a topic u don't know anything about please.
Back to top Go down
[R]eality'

[R]eality'

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]   [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 8:17 am

indeed kate u didn't realy called him names thats true

and xano pls u can comment things about this but stop commenting me , u just got something against me and thats oke , but this time i dodn't got anything to do with it

and oke sure close this topic, but i want anarchy and angel to see it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]   [color=red]demote off nakki?![/color] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[color=red]demote off nakki?![/color]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Best Generation. :: General discussion. :: Announcments.-
Jump to: