The Best Generation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Generation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Help me???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
eLement.

eLement.

Help me??? Empty
PostSubject: Help me???   Help me??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:31 am

umm.since yesterday everytime when i join server it kicks me back to windows saying an error corrupted o.0 ,and yes it happens with me only on TbG Recruiting

any ideas? i think i should just reinstall et lol but might someone had the same problem once?
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

Help me??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me???   Help me??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 3:56 am

eLement. wrote:
umm.since yesterday everytime when i join server it kicks me back to windows saying an error corrupted o.0 ,and yes it happens with me only on TbG Recruiting

any ideas? i think i should just reinstall et lol but might someone had the same problem once?
no wonder. PB kick's me for corrupted files or on many cases could't load PB, TbG server files are messed or checksum is wrong idk???, But try to install ET or throw jaymod file to Bin, then you download new jaymod file in to ET at Snakeservers, if it doesn't work, Reinstall ET, if this doesn't work, then it's Snakeserver's ProbleM swim
Back to top Go down
prinzer

prinzer

Help me??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me???   Help me??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 4:11 am

u got vista?
Back to top Go down
[R]eality'

[R]eality'

Help me??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me???   Help me??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 5:24 am

i never had or have problems with PB or Tbgfiles
and i have windows Xp but i don't think thats realy the problem rus
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Help me??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me???   Help me??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 7:05 am

I got windows vista and i don't have any problems with ET.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
eLement.

eLement.

Help me??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me???   Help me??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:25 am

Quote :
no wonder. PB kick's me for corrupted files or on many cases could't load PB, TbG server files are messed or checksum is wrong idk???, But try to install ET or throw jaymod file to Bin, then you download new jaymod file in to ET at Snakeservers, if it doesn't work, Reinstall ET, if this doesn't work, then it's Snakeserver's ProbleM

thanks ill give it a try
Back to top Go down
eLement.

eLement.

Help me??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me???   Help me??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:31 am

it didnt work :X god im so helpless..then i have to reinstall ET and lose over 11k exp...o well :X,but still ill save it for a last try
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

Help me??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me???   Help me??? I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 11:31 am

eLement. wrote:
it didnt work :X god im so helpless..then i have to reinstall ET and lose over 11k exp...o well :X,but still ill save it for a last try
over 11 k xp it can be collected in 1 week swim but think that its snakeserver's ProbleM now, well try to reinstall tell me then what happened, tough
Back to top Go down
eLement.

eLement.

Help me??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me???   Help me??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 2:32 am

the game is reinstalled and running perfect now i have to farm back my xp =)
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

Help me??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me???   Help me??? I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 25, 2009 4:40 am

eLement. wrote:
the game is reinstalled and running perfect now i have to farm back my xp =)
good to know, swim 11k is easy to collect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Help me??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help me???   Help me??? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help me???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Best Generation. :: Joining .TbG# :: Questions.-
Jump to: