The Best Generation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Generation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranks & Medals...

Go down 
+3
Only
.TbG#$low
Absolute
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Absolute

Absolute

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:19 am

Hello all, i wanted to show you about what im thinking about the clan members tjsp. It's good to have admin levels, but it is good to have ranks too, so the members last long and be honourable. Here goes...

Ranking :

Ranks & Medals... A_majRanks & Medals... A_colRanks & Medals... A_ltcoRanks & Medals... A_co

1. Major, Colonel, Lieutenant Commander and Commander, these 4 ranks are the highest inside the clan. They are for the clanleaders.

Ranks & Medals... 8_Cpt

2. Captain : He is Platoonleader/Recruiter, responsible for trainings, scrims and, ofcourse, his scrimteam.

Ranks & Medals... 7_Lt

3. Lieutenant : Second platoonleader, takes command when the captain isnt avaible.

Ranks & Medals... 5_CplRanks & Medals... 6_Sgt

4. Corporal and Sergeant : They support the scrimteam-leaders and help to organize scrim intern things. In combats they take command when an officer is missed or killed in action.

Ranks & Medals... 4_LCpl

5. Lance Corporal : High skilled soldier, active in combats and clan intern things.

Ranks & Medals... 2_PrivateRanks & Medals... 3_Pfc

6. Private and Private first Class : Veteran soldiers.

Ranks & Medals... 1_Cadet

7. Tryout : New to the clan, after a trial time, he will be promoted to a private. If he or she gets lazy before, they will be kicked.

The ranks will show up on your place of signature or on your avatar, until i get signatures to put them in.
These ranks will tell you how long the member has been in the clan and how honourable and good he have been, the higher rank, the longer you have been in the clan.

Medals:

Ranks & Medals... 1honorvaluestar

The Honor Value Class Medal is Awarded for exceptional work for within the Clan, also for work outside the clan, working with members and good general conduct.

Ranks & Medals... 2merritclass

The Merrit Class Value is awarded for great conduct within the Clan, for helping the Leaders, sorting out matches and a great Value as a Leader or Recruiter.

Ranks & Medals... 3markmanshipvalor

The Marksmanship Medal is awarded for the greatest skills and Aim. The best hand in his or her Class.

The Battle Star Values:

(Battle Stars will change for each Scrim won.)

Ranks & Medals... Battle1
1st Successful Scrim

Ranks & Medals... Battle2
2nd Successful Scrim

Ranks & Medals... Battle3
3rd Successful Scrim

Ranks & Medals... Battle4
4th Successful Scrim

Ranks & Medals... Battle5
5th Successful Scrim

Ranks & Medals... Battle6
6th Successful Scrim

Ranks & Medals... Battle7
7th Successful Scrim

The Core Medal:

Ranks & Medals... Core

Awarded for CORE-members, that have been with the Clan for atleast 1 Year. This is for Longlasting, honourable members only.

Now here you go, i hope you like them and i really want to see what is going to be the result for using these, i hope we will use these, but the leaders and others will decide. May the Clan be with you.

Best Regards: Nakki <3
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
.TbG#$low

.TbG#$low

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:53 am

Please don't make it so difficult, I just want to play and have fun, no metal-ranks crap 0.0
Back to top Go down
Only

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:58 am

cool idea but maybe to much work to update etc...
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 4:02 am

Nah, i dont think that it is too much to put the ranks and medals on your sigs or avatar, but who knows, some may like, some doesnt, we don't have to put these just an idea, i wanted to see do the people like...
Back to top Go down
prinzer

prinzer

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 5:23 am

.TbG#$low wrote:
Please don't make it so difficult, I just want to play and have fun, no metal-ranks crap 0.0
i agree with u slow
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:05 am

Well, just a sugestion, if ppl don't want to make it so difficult then the idea is closed. Im not mad if we don't take these medals and ranks inside of our clan, but just a sugestion, just a sugestion. :)
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:22 am

I really like it!!! :D
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 6:50 am

Lol, first one who really likes it.
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:18 am

The ranks don't really seem to interest me, but I like the medals.
Ask Angel to put them on the forum if he agree's with me.
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 11:41 am

Ok.
Back to top Go down
Kynamite

Kynamite

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 10:48 am

I really like the idea! hope it will last
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:09 am

I think it won't last, because of Admins.
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Only angel/lazy can adjust this site... :/
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 1:43 pm

Yes and he said that he is too busy to do that stuff...
Back to top Go down
prinzer

prinzer

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 2:00 pm

.TbG#Absolute wrote:
Yes and he said that he is too busy to do that stuff...
he is just too lazy ^^
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 28, 2009 11:01 pm

Yeah, and too busy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranks & Medals... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ranks & Medals...   Ranks & Medals... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranks & Medals...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Best Generation. :: General discussion. :: Sugestions.-
Jump to: