The Best Generation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Generation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tricks for maps

Go down 
+3
prinzer
Lazy.
JPK
7 posters
AuthorMessage
JPK

JPK

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 3:52 am

Hey guys
I think everybody has some Tricks on different maps
post them here if you want
it can be usefull for scrims :P

Here is my trick for Siwa Oasis:

Go strictly to the Old City Water Pump and repair it (dont cap the city)
Wait till the water is at the 5th step
go through the unnel
go to the guns and plant dyno ... axis need some time till they are there bacause they spawn at the old city
...-> win :P
they will say you did walljump but you didnt :P

its not the best trick but it works most times .. :D
Back to top Go down
Lazy.
Admin
Lazy.

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 1:48 pm

.TbG#xanThoma* wrote:
Hey guys
I think everybody has some Tricks on different maps
post them here if you want
it can be usefull for scrims :P

Here is my trick for Siwa Oasis:

Go strictly to the Old City Water Pump and repair it (dont cap the city)
Wait till the water is at the 5th step
go through the unnel
go to the guns and plant dyno ... axis need some time till they are there bacause they spawn at the old city
...-> win :P
they will say you did walljump but you didnt :P

its not the best trick but it works most times .. :D

Dosent work for scrim`s.
Back to top Go down
http://united-clans.tk
JPK

JPK

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:05 pm

why
Back to top Go down
prinzer

prinzer

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:10 pm

.TbG#xanThoma* wrote:
why
becaus oasis is not scrimmap i think, is it? ^^
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 18, 2009 2:14 pm

prinzer wrote:
.TbG#xanThoma* wrote:
why
becaus oasis is not scrimmap i think, is it? ^^

Cant you vote your own map?1
Back to top Go down
.TbG#$low

.TbG#$low

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:27 pm

No, because they won't let you repair the pump, and they won't let you wait till the fifth step..
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:34 pm

A better way to win the map? :) dont say walljump
Back to top Go down
prinzer

prinzer

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 1:37 pm

.TbG#xanoOma' wrote:
A better way to win the map? :) dont say walljump
walljump good good lol lol lol lmao lmao
Back to top Go down
.TbG#$low

.TbG#$low

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 19, 2009 10:51 pm

You blow the wall as engi, rest of your team kills all axis. Quite easy uhu
Back to top Go down
Absolute

Absolute

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 1:24 am

Well that is a good tactic from you slow, lol.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 10:14 am

It's easier to blow the wall as an engi while others are attempting to capture the flag. Just find a good spot to defend the dyno.
Back to top Go down
.TbG#$low

.TbG#$low

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:53 am

Even if I kill 3 of them, I still need a safe place to reload.
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:37 pm

u got the water pump and u can jump on the axis hideout of the wall (stairs to wooden platform to stone platform to axis hideout).

Fueldump -> wait with the truck untill the gate is blown, pass through the gate and place dyno outside of the spawngate, place dynamite on a wall as distraction for another engineer to build the command post.
Place dyno at the other wall as distraction to blow the forntgate (will need help of atleast 1 medic at frontgate).
If the sidewall is blasted get 1 covert op to the crate defences and blow them, get an engineer to back him up and get past the defences to build the crane. Covert op AND engineer gotta defend it untill the gold is stolen. Use some teamwork to get the truck to the endpoint.
PROTIP: selfkill near cp will cause you a forward spawn
PROTIP: mines near second exit of axis spawn will give you an advance in building the crane and escape with the truck.
Back to top Go down
prinzer

prinzer

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:21 pm

.TbG#Kate' wrote:
u got the water pump and u can jump on the axis hideout of the wall (stairs to wooden platform to stone platform to axis hideout).

Fueldump -> wait with the truck untill the gate is blown, pass through the gate and place dyno outside of the spawngate, place dynamite on a wall as distraction for another engineer to build the command post.
Place dyno at the other wall as distraction to blow the forntgate (will need help of atleast 1 medic at frontgate).
If the sidewall is blasted get 1 covert op to the crate defences and blow them, get an engineer to back him up and get past the defences to build the crane. Covert op AND engineer gotta defend it untill the gold is stolen. Use some teamwork to get the truck to the endpoint.
PROTIP: mines near second exit of axis spawn will give you an advance in building the crane and escape with the truck.
u mean supply depot
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 2:22 pm

prinzer wrote:
.TbG#Kate' wrote:

u mean supply depot
aaaaaaahh xD
:P
Back to top Go down
.scyz0r.?

.scyz0r.?

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:13 am

ehm ... ;p i know sooome bugs and TJ on Braudorfr - barrels ;p the same bug is on Railgun ;p Fueldum with trees :Pvalhalla ... cean and cean2 with MG bug :] SiwaOasis ;p Battery - secret room :] etc... ;p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tricks for maps Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tricks for maps   Tricks for maps I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tricks for maps
Page 1 of 1