The Best Generation.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Best Generation.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hmmmm Kid and big whiner

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ra!n

Ra!n

Hmmmm Kid and big whiner Empty
PostSubject: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 8:48 am

i did read this and i started laugh https://the-best-generation.rpg-board.net/applications-f5/jp-nnjas-application-t146.htm Kid aka Itachi/McMk grow up for god sakes no

Last edited by Ra!n on Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 9:41 am

Error 404 page not found, re-link please.
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:11 am

Kid aka Itachi/McMk said: So we got another spammer :P rain left and now we got JP OMG let people write and post opinions on forums, and you ain't either always stick in to topic so look who's talking, tough
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 11:51 am

I just know nature hate empty place peace
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:20 am

Yesh!!!! Let me spam!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 10, 2009 7:59 am

JP/N!nja wrote:
Yesh!!!! Let me spam!!!!!!!
JP you got idea wrong, but good . it was about Kid being so irritate about SPAM, i just said that he spams himself aswell?????? peace
Back to top Go down
Charmcaster

Charmcaster

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:08 am

ItachiItachi spams topics himself.
Goes off topic once in a while too.

Rain
is very childish himself to start this stupid SPAM topic just to annoy/humiliate kid

You two together is no good idea >.<

To who doesn't understand it: Shut up, don't be that childish
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:56 am

having fun = childisch?
Back to top Go down
Lazy.
Admin
Lazy.

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:33 am

JP/N!nja wrote:
having fun = childisch?

Having fun in an annoyng way, as spam for example is childish.
Back to top Go down
http://united-clans.tk
Ra!n

Ra!n

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:03 am

.TbG#Lexilicious wrote:
ItachiItachi spams topics himself.
Goes off topic once in a while too.

Rain
is very childish himself to start this stupid SPAM topic just to annoy/humiliate kid

You two together is no good idea >.<

To who doesn't understand it: Shut up, don't be that childish
again wrong Kate. that part humiliate Kid, its not what i meant so your comment isn't irrelevant, it was about Kid blaming people spamming when he spams himself a lot, so that was my point. i never ever wanted to start argue over this but apparently some of us want's to start argue over this, and why do you comment on this topic, it never wasn't discussion about you or others who replied.
Back to top Go down
Kid

Kid

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:12 am

SO i was big spammer he o_0
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:47 am

Kid wrote:
SO i was big spammer he o_0
i never ever said your big spammer, we all are spamming once in awhile, that it was just that you blame others for Spamming like me and you spam a lot yourself aswell and that was my point, so rest this case
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 1:29 pm

Stupid Topic :(

and btw ...if there is someone spamming a bit then u need to live with it :P
or let a admin delet his posts
OR ban him from the forum ....
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:12 pm

look it was about me and itachi, all of you who had post this topic is ignored, cause its doesn't concern you
Back to top Go down
JPK

JPK

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 11:13 pm

Most of us know its about You and KId
And I know you made the topic because he blames ppl. because they spam, but he spams by hissel
But its also stupid to talk about it in a forum >.<
Back to top Go down
Ra!n

Ra!n

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 13, 2009 9:51 am

JP/N!nja wrote:
Most of us know its about You and KId
And I know you made the topic because he blames ppl. because they spam, but he spams by hissel
But its also stupid to talk about it in a forum >.<
Again it was about me and itachi, it doesn't concern you or others so don't reply on this topic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hmmmm Kid and big whiner   Hmmmm Kid and big whiner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmmmm Kid and big whiner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Best Generation. :: General discussion. :: Fun/Talk-
Jump to: